With more than 100 years of combined experience, Prime has the knowledge and network to offer cost-effective solutions for your electrical, plumbing and rigging needs. We are based in Chicago and have assembled top-level service providers across our city. Together, we have mastered both McCormick Place and Navy Pier. We are the local experts for temporary utility services.
Our labor expertise, including management of our union relationships, means a worry-free show for you. With hundreds of events under our belt, we know the ins and outs of the business and can solve problems before they happen.
Illinois lawmakers created legislation that gives clients the ability to choose their own electrical contractors for all shows at McCormick Place and Navy Pier, giving you—not just the general contractor—more “freedom of choice.”
Prime works with all general contractors and even provides savings for clients who have done business at Navy Pier and McCormick Place in the past. Prime is an exhibitor appointed utilities contractor at Navy Pier and McCormick Place.
We pride ourselves on our transparency and competitive pricing. With Prime, you will work with local experts, not a large national contractor with bundled options. We provide transparent billing that outlines the exact hours for services rendered. Our ability to bill you for only what you need makes us extremely competitive and saves you thousands of dollars.
We believe that through efficient labor management and competitive price points, everyone wins: the show manager, the exhibitors and the tradeshow industry. And, above all, we believe our company’s core principles make us the best in town:
- Collaboration: We work within and outside the company to provide the best customer service.
- Efficiency: You deserve the best, most cost-effective solution, and we take that to heart.
- Innovation: Creativity fuels our team and produces new ideas to fit your needs.
- Passion: Our hearts and minds are behind everything we do at Prime.
- Service Excellence: It’s our world-class service that keeps us running.
- Communication: Transparency and clarity are critical to meeting the individual needs of each client.
- Safety: The safety of exhibitors and attendees is of utmost importance to us.